Our team: Holly Miller, Julie Chippeaux, Stephanie London, Brenda Neuhaus, and Candice AndersonI leave next week (gasp!) for India with this wonderful girls! Many of you have asked for our schedule so you can pray specifically for us. I've listed it below. Remember, we'll be 10 1/2 hours ahead of Central Time, so when it's Tuesday morning there, it's Monday evening here.
We have quite a busy trip planned during our eight day stay in southeast India.
Our first stop will be at the India Gospel League’s headquarters where we’ll visit their orphanage, meet some of the women Pathway has sponsored in the Women to Women microloan initiative, and attend their Sunday worship service.Next, we’ll travel to the Women with a Mission Conference. IGL has chosen “We are the Body of Christ” as its theme this year. We’ll be teaching and sharing our personal testimonies with the women at the conference. We’ll conclude our trip with a church dedication in the city of Akiveedu. In this area of India, less than 3% of the population has heard of Jesus. IGL has designated it as an area of concentrated ministry in the years to come. We’re excited to be there for the opening of the Life Center.
· Thursday, August 22 through Friday, August 23: Fly out of Wichita, through Frankfort to Bangalore
· Saturday, August 24 through Monday, August 26: Travel to Salem and visit Sharon, IGL’s home base.
· Tuesday, August 27: Travel to Chennai; fly to Hyderabad, then to Vijayawada. Travel by van to Akiveedu.
· Wednesday, August 28 through Friday, August 30: WWM Conference in Akiveedu
· Friday, August 30: Attend church dedication service in Akiveedu
· Saturday, August 31: Travel by van to Vijayawada; fly to Bangalore;
· Saturday, August 31 through Sunday, September 1: Fly from Bangalore through Frankfort, arriving in Wichita Sunday evening.
Please pray that we’ll have the strength to maintain healthy minds, spirits, and bodies as we partner with IGL.