Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to BBMI, Ink., where you'll always get a fresh dose of opinion mixed with a little humor and love.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Here I am.  Yes, that’s me, starting a blog.  I don’t know why I’ve been so reluctant to start this process.  It just seems like such a big adventure, putting my words out there for others to see.  But that’s what I’m doing.
I’m not sure what I’ll be putting out here, but I’m looking forward to the process.  I have a lot of “writing backlog” that needs clearing.  The Hubster, who’s been after me to do this for years, will be glad to know I’m finally going to clear that log jam and get some of that stuff out of my head and onto the “page.”
If you’d like to read the random ramblings of a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and most especially, follower of Him, then check in now and then.  I’m sure there’ll be something here for you.

6 comments:

  1. It took a deep freeze for this to happen! Brenda, I am so proud of you and look forward to reading lots of profound and hilarious material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We can be accountability partners for blog writing. I have enjoyed it immensely thus far... But I need to set some boundaries for my time. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to "following" you and your posts. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! (♪♫ Sing that like Joann Worley on Laugh-In!♪♫)
    I'm so excited about your new blog! I just know it will be someting I look forward to reading every day! Just make sure you write because you want to, not because you're expected to!
    Kathy
    http://seashellsandoveralls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete